Anthony, Thank you so much for helping me find my dream home. You have been there for me from start to finish and guided me every step of the way. Your professionalism and service to myself and family made what many would say would be a difficult process into a simple one. You answered your phone regardless of time to help me and answer my questions. I can not say thank you enough for being my realtor and my friend. Thank you so much for everything.
We meet Anthony on line using the Boca Executive Realty home search and soon after meet him and saw several properties in the Pembroke Pines Area. Anthony sent us a Pre-Qualification form to fill out and spoke to us about the importance of the Desk Underwriting Letter. He suggested several Mortgage Brokers and Lenders which we called and they advised us what we needed to do to be able to qualify us for a mortgage .Even though we decided to wait on buying are next home we felt confident with Anthony’s guidance and listed one of our Short Sale Properties and got it sold quickly and for above market value.
I just wanted to take a few minutes to thank you for helping us find and purchase a home. You made everything so easy and smooth for us. From day one, you made our goal to help us to find what we were are looking for, constantly e-mailing properties that you felt matched what we wanted, always going out of your way to make sure we had all the information, setting appointments on short notice and just providing the friendly service that is often hard to find these days. You were extremely patient, always smiling and willing to help any way possible. No matter what the obstacle was you found a way around it. You were not pushy to get the sale and always looked out for our best interest. Anytime I or anyone I talk to is need of buying or selling a house, I’m DEFINITELY sending them to you.
We contacted Anthony when my husband and I were promoted and transferred to Fort Lauderdale from Puerto Rico. We needed to first sell our home in Puerto Rico and Anthony suggested getting the Pre-Approval Letter in order to know what price range to start our search. We started our search in the Weston and Plantation area to find nothing interesting in our price point. We were concerned mainly on the schools and after seeing over 25 homes we finally decided to look in Coral Springs and Boca area. Anthony would always provide us with important information such as market trend, past sales, days on market and comps which really helped us in making the right decision. After seeing so many homes we finally found the perfect home in Boca Mission Bay. We took Anthony suggestion, made the offer, accepted, appraised and closed. Thanks Anthony for being there every step of the way during, inspection, appraisal, walk thru, financing and closing.
Anthony San Martin
Anthony San Martin is a proud part of Boca Executive Realty. He resides in the City of Davie, Florida and has lived in the South Florida area all of his life. As a long time business owner and real estate investor, he knows the importance of making the right decisions.
While housing remains a outstanding, long term investment, it is complex. Anthony’s familiarity and understanding of the South Florida area’s real estate market and his goal to assist and educate his customers every step of the way, ensures that they will have a greater understanding of the South Florida real estate market and the real estate transaction process. (Loan Process, Commitment Date,Inspections and Insurance)
When it comes to purchasing or selling your home, Tony’s goal is to provide you with the excellent professional service and knowledge you expect and deserve from your real estate professional. Tony believes that working closely with you, in each aspect of the transaction, will end in a successful result, reaching and exceeding your goals and expectations. Tony’s skills and knowledge in the latest technology, creative marketing, his understanding of the South Florida area’s real estate market and his excellent customer service, will make your next, selling, purchase or rental experience a professional, successful, and stress free experience.
Core Values :
Professional in conduct, knowledge and appearance
Urgency in the way I respond to my customers and maintain their relationship.
Respect for and accountability to my customers , team members and company policy.
Ethical , honest and transparent in all our communications.
I Also Urge You To Call & Get Quotes From Other Professional
Companies Since Their Services And Rates May Vary.
What to expect when listing your property with Anthony San Martin & BEX Realty
- Execute the listing agreement.
- Professional photography will be scheduled. This may include still photography, video, aerial/drone imaging. Signage will be ordered if allowed by building or association.
- Upload listing to the MLS & syndicated to all other sites as Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com & most important to our site BEX Realty as exclusive listing.
- Create an in home marketing brochure including lenders information that offer attractive rates and programs for condo buyers. Glossy paper and will include important information regarding your condo & surrounding area like schools & restaurants. Post cards will be mailed to the building or community announcing the new listing that the property is for sale.
- Broker open will follow if its permitted by the association.
- Personally assist all showings. I strongly believe that I will know your property much better than an agent coming in for the first time, emphasizing on your most current upgrades & improvements.
- Request showing feedback and share them with you and only sharing changes to the feedbacks.
- Social media has become an important marketing tool and will be used frequently , sites like Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter to mention a few.
- Negotiate in getting the HIGHEST and BEST offer and conveying them at once.
- Once executed I will be present for Inspections, Appraisal, walk-through & ClOSING. I am also available to you 24/7 and have a TEAM of professionals to assist us in every aspect of this transaction. Making this a smooth transaction is my priority and goal so you can relax and enjoy the things that matter to you the most.